Call for Papers for HEC Approved in Y category and HJRS enlisted research journal Quarterly NOOR-E-MARFAT
(for Issue# 3; Vol. # 13 (July-September-2022)
Quarterly NOOR-E-MARFAT publishes articles from Islamic perspective on Quranic sciences, Hadith (Tradition), Islamic jurisprudence, Principles of jurisprudence, Islamic history, Comparative religions, Education and Pedagogy, Divine literature, Divine Economics, Sociology, Islamic Political Thought, Iqbalogy (Iqbaliyat), Islamic culture and civilization, Islamic law and principles of law and so forth. It also publishes books reviews. The policy of the journal is to publish research-based articles that propose solutions to the intellectual and practical problems of modern era.
Guidelines for Submission
- The article should not exceed eight thousand (8000) words.
- All references should be in accordance with our defined format. (See: Author Guidelines on our web: https://nmt.org.pk/author-guidelines/ )
- References in all non-Latin script articles should be given in both scripts; i.e. Latin and original scripts.
- Article must be comprised of abstract and key words, both in Urdu and English. Abstract must not exceed 140 words.
- The article must be submitted through OJS on: https://nooremarfat.com/index.php/Noor-e-marfat/user/register
- Last date of submission 01-09-2022